Friday 6 March 2009

I WON!

Teresa over at Cherry Checkers just notified me that I won an awesome, just for me gift from her just by posting a comment and taking a challenge. Actually, the posting a comment part was a problem - I was having computer problems, so I shot her an email to let her know I was up for the challenge. And she chose me as one of the winners!

She took the challenge from Malisa at Moonlight Hollow! who took the challenge from Laurie at 2Chippys who took the challenge from, well, you get the idea. Go check out their blogs. Talk about some crafty ladies!

Now I will pass the challenge on to three of you!

The first 3 people that respond to this post will get something made by me, it will be my choice, but made especially for you.

*However...this offer does have some restrictions and limitations (the fine print!!)

****What I create will be just for you.
****You will receive this item before the end of the year (or sooner).
****You will have no idea of what the item is going to be or when you will receive it.
****The catch is that you have to repost this "MEME" and put together something to be sent out as 3 surprises of your own.***

This should be fun.
I guess I'd better get busy getting creative!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Here I am!!! Am I the first to respond???? (I have a confession to make...I had to google "meme") HAHA! Not terminology saavy, I guess. I will take your challenge, should you chose to chose me. ;) Have a nice weekend!