Fortunately the weather cooperated. It was a beautiful and sunny weekend, so we were outside on the driveway and in the garage working the whole time.
Remember this little rickety bookshelf that was sitting by Catherine's desk?
We took some scrap pieces of MDF, left over from the Dress Up Closets that we made for our 2 oldest granddaughters, and covered them with this great wallpaper using spray adhesive.
DH tightened up the bookshelf with a few well placed screws and I went to work on the wall-papered MDF with black spray paint.
After the paint dried, we attached the MDF to the back of the bookshelf.
Here are the before and after shots, side by side so you can see the difference a little spray paint and some wallpaper made.
It's just a small bookshelf. I haven't decided where to put it in her office, but that will have to wait.
I'll post pictures of the big bookshelf tomorrow.
You'll have to come back and check it out.