Teresa over at Cherry Checkers tagged me more than a few days ago! If you haven't checked out her amazing creative talents, you MUST check out her blog!
But, I'm not sure about this tagging thing - my understanding is that I have to tell you 6 things about myself (that's scary) and pick several others to tag, who then have to do the same thing. I'm just a simple country girl, so I'm not sure I can come up with anything too interesting, but here goes:
1. I was born in Louisiana, raised in Texas and now live in Tennessee. I guess that makes me a Southern girl!
2. I was a tomboy. I climbed trees, played army and kick-ball and walked the top rail of an 8 foot, wooden privacy fence and sometimes played outside without a shirt, just like the boys - until a neighbor dragged me by the arm and told me I was a girl and girls aren't supposed to act that way!
3. When I was in Junior High School (middle school), the boy I had a crush on humiliated me by pointing out that he knew I wasn't wearing a slip because he could see straight through my skirt! To this day I always check by standing in the light, to make sure that it doesn't happen again, and that was over 40 years ago.
4. I used to be absolutely OCD about the way my house looked, to the point where I could be in the middle of conversation with someone, notice dust on something, and have to get up and take care of it RIGHT THEN! If you saw my house now, you'd know that is no longer the case.
5. We have been in the process of remodeling our home for the last 7 years! I'm not kidding-I'm not sure we will EVER be through. We do all of the work ourselves, well most of it, so we only really have the weekends to get much done. I enjoy the process, but I am SO READY TO BE DONE! See #4 above.
6. I love Mexican food. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner 24/7/365. I think I'll go eat some for lunch today.
Well, that about does it. Whew! Glad that's over with!
This is where I get to be a spoil-sport! My blogging time has become very limited and I am unable to keep up with all of my favorite blogs to tell if they have been through the tagging process already. I don't want to tag someone who has already been tagged. Sorry. While some of you may think me a scrooge, others will thank me. You know who you are.
Updated pics of the 2009 Chicken Coop coming soon!