Thursday 30 April 2009

No Project Updates

I know I owe you updates on the bathroom and the chicken coop projects, but I don't have them yet. The bathroom project has gotten put off in order to finish the chicken coop before the chickens get too big for their current residence. We've worked on it after work the last few evenings, but by the time we finished it was too dark to take pictures.

So, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the beautiful clematis that is blooming out by our mailbox. I planted this thing 3 years ago and this is the first year it has had more than 1 or 2 blooms. Isn't it beautiful! Only problem is that it is growing in a big cluster at the base of the mailbox rather than climbing like it is supposed too. Oh well, it is still beautiful, don't you think?




No comments: