Tuesday 25 August 2009

A View From the Inside

As promised, a view of what things look like from the inside. This view is looking out to the right side of the property. Since this picture was taken the wiring is now in place and so is the insulation. This is my handyman removing the window between the new room and the old dining room.And here he is removing the door between the rooms. This was the really exciting part because now we don't have to open the door to step out into the new space! Yay!!!

And this is the beginning of the wall demolition. On the right of the picture is where the window 2 pictures up used to live. When I got home last night this whole wall was gone, except for the studs that are necessary to hold up the wall until we get the new support beam.

Tonight I think my handyman is going to take out this wall between the kitchen and the new room! It's my night out with the ladies that I work with, so I won't get to enjoy the noise!
I'll have more progress pictures in the next few days - I promise!

No comments: