Thursday 20 August 2009

Front Porch Remodel Progress

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. This is what arrived at our house at 9:00 last Friday morning:Our 7 new windows to close in the front porch.

The installation began bright and early on Saturday morning. Like 7:00 a.m., so that it could be done before it got too hot and muggy.


This is the first one being installed by my oldest step-son and our awesome "neighbor across the lake". These windows are 6ft. x 6 ft., aluminum clad windows made by Peach Tree. Let me just tell you how awesome they are and how great they are going to make our new "overlook" as my husband is calling it!
This is what they look like (at least this side) with the trim installed, but not painted:
I'll post pictures of what's happening on the inside later. Do come back and check. It's going to be GREAT!

No comments: